About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Take a word challenge " Angel"





The challenge this week at http://takeaword.blogspot.com/ is Angel. I made a digital  picture.The text is a small excerpt of my novel "Bliss" which is all about  a teenage angel. I have been having trouble getting back into writing but this helped. As I reread my novel again it made me want to get on with writing the next novel and pinch myself because I still don't believe  that I managed to write a whole book. 

and oh yes the painting of the hall and stairs is nearly finished.. I 'm taking another break from it. It will be beautiful when it is finished  but OH Boy! has it been hard work.

16 comments:

peggy gatto said...

So strong, yet soft!!

indybev said...

Lovely page. Sorry I can't read the text at all. Congrats on being published!

Femmy said...

fantastic collage!!

Incipient Wings said...

ok, this is gorgeous!!!!and where can i get your book?
it already looks good, just that little bit!

Jacqui said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

Yvonne said...

Simply gorgeous, Wendy!

Ozstuff said...

Yes, congratulations on being published!! You are the perfect person for this week's challenge. Your beautiful header would qualify, you have written a novel about an angel and you have created a superb, dramatic artwork to share with your blog friends. You are obviously in touch with the world of angels. Sensational!!

Thanks so much for taking part in this week's challenge.

Katie said...

I love this digital work. I love this style of angel. Also, congrats on a novel! wow! that is amazing...and now on to a second. bravo!

Junibears said...

Gorgeous work and Congratulations on the book! xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful piece and good luck with your second novel, Wendy!

Hermine said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Terri Kahrs said...

Gorgeous! Hugs, Terri

Little Messy Missy said...

Love the angel pic!!!

Lori Saul said...

This is stunning - what beautiful imagery and design. Love this!

Electra said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, Wendy! and your own text, how sweet is that?

Sandy Ang said...

Wow so artistic !

Blog Archive