About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree

My weekend was filled with boxes, snow and greenery. Yes I've been putting up the Christmas decorations. Here are the photos to show what I've been doing.



 OH! there are faeries in my Christmas tree

I've been making fairy tags for the tree in the dining room. The colors on this tree are taken from the peacock feathers I have on it. Purple, Turquoise, royal blue and gold.








I love any holiday but Christmas along with Halloween is one of my fave....    now for the tree in the family room.

 I've been making these too.

There is the picture I used if you'd like to make some too.


Come back tomorrow and I will show you my snow fairy

Hugs Wendy

6 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Wendy,
Your tags and trees are gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest of your decorations!
Angela

Penny said...

Wendy,
Lovely Tree. Great fairies

I love Christmas and Halloween also.

Hugs,
Penny

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Wendy! I enjoyed all your photos of your Holiday decorating. I spent the last 4 days doing mine! gosh such a lot of work but worth it in the end! Love all your faries !!

Incipient Wings said...

Wendy!
your trees are just incredible! and how very generous of you to share the lovely little girl image with us!
and I put fairies in my trees too!
very pretty ,
have a great night.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Now I see why you have been tired and busy busy !!! Everything is just beautiful.
(())

Fun With This and That said...

You did a great job. You where busy.It is nice to see everyones tree as I'm not putting any up as will be gone so much. Your blog is very nice. Laura Q

Blog Archive