Now to read and look at my blog you wouldn't think I had been living under a cloud of worry. But I have, for whole year I have been wondering if the lumps I have in my thyroid had grown, changed. But day I had the best news ever, they haven't grown or change they are the same as last year so it is a red letter day ... now I bet you're wondering why am telling you all this when I haven't said anything before ...well I wanted to shout it from the roof but as I would probably fall off , I 'm doing the next best thing I'm shouting it on my blog..... I wanted to share my good news and sent my best wishes to a dear friend who's news wasn't as good as mine.
She is going through treatment now and although the treatment is hard, she will be okay.
We met through blogging and chance meeting that turned out to be the best meeting ever because not only have we bonded through our love of art but we have been helping each other through the worry we both had.
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)
- As promised!
- Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree
- The countdown as started
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Faerie Acorn and an ATC from Patti
- "Enchanting the owl and a fall ATC from Misty
- THE ARTFUL BAG CHALLENGE
- Getting my Christmas on Day 2
- Getting my Christmas on and a Blissfull ATC from T...
- Turn the music up loud and dance because today is...
- Take a word " MOON"
- THE COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS MATCH BOX SWAP
- Blissfullatcswap, ATC from Jane, the 12 days of ch...
- A gingersnap creations challenge # 78
- Take a word challenge " Angel"
- I'm taking a rest from the painting today. Mr. hus...
- It is good news day
- ▼ November (18)