About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

It is good news day

Now to read and look at my blog you wouldn't think I had been living under a cloud of worry. But I have,  for whole year I have been wondering if the lumps I have in my thyroid had grown, changed. But day I  had the best news ever, they haven't grown or change they are the same as last year so it is a red letter day ... now I bet you're wondering why am telling you all this when I haven't said anything before ...well  I wanted to shout it from the roof but as I would probably fall off , I 'm doing the next best thing I'm shouting it on my blog..... I wanted to share my good news and sent my best wishes to a dear friend who's news wasn't as good as mine.
She is going through treatment now and although the treatment is hard, she will be okay. 

We met through blogging and chance meeting that turned out to be the best meeting ever because not only have we bonded through our love of art but we have been helping each other through the worry we both had.

So dear friends if we were in England I say "lets go to the pub for a drink" but as I'm here and the only treat I love is cupcakes I saying "I'll met you in the kitchen for a cupcake with lots of cream cheese frosting"... 

12 comments:

rgcarr said...

So glad you got good news. Worry is so exhausting. Hope your friend does well too, Robin

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

DOUBLE cream cheese frosting !!!

(())

MosaicMagpie said...

Oh yes!! This is wonderful news! The worrying is the worst part that is for sure.
Love to you my friend!
Debbie

Mina said...

What wonderful news! Stay well.

Incipient Wings said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! how wonderful for you.
I'm very happy to hear your awesome news!
pass the cupcakes my dear!
have a good night:)

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

I, too am so happy to hear your news is good. I am sure you must be so relieved. I'd love to have a pint with you...someday..that would be awesome :)
Hugs,
A.

Penny said...

Wendy,
So glad to hear you had good new. Hope it continues on for many years to come(the good news, that is).

Hugs,
Penny

Jodi said...

WONDERFUL news!! I am so excited for you. I miss chatting with you my friend!

Joane said...

Glad to hear all is well. What a relief. Worrying about one's health is exhausting.

BLISS angels said...

Thank you to you all, I'm sorry that you all can't come over for one of these cupcakes they are wonderful so good I plan to have one for breakfast... I have been given a second chance and with that comes a new out look on my life I plan to eat cupcakes for breakfast, smell the flowers.It a big wonderful world out there and I plan to see more... so watch out world wendy is coming...Jodi yes I'v missed you too and Debbie be strong... you have beaten it... hugs wendy

Katy Cameron said...

Oh definitely a red letter, double cupcake kind of day, so pleased for yuo

Electra said...

Wow, it's been so long since I've been to visit. Nice to come to this wonderful news. I'm happy for you!

Blog Archive