About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm taking a rest from the painting today. Mr. husband has taken over and I'm so glad that I can play. We all need a little rest from work , time to smell the roses, watch the clouds go by and listen to the buzzing for the bees... this piece of digital art is called "Beauty in the mirror" the images are from Tangie Baxter. I hope you have time to smell the roses this weekend.

4 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

hello!
this is a gorgeous creation...the image is lovely and the colors you used are beautiful! I love when there are layers like this.

Feathers and Flight said...

Beautiful Wendy!
Love your use of Color!
Your New Header is Gorgeous!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Hugs
Jill

Jacqui said...

Loving your header, gorgeous!

Electra said...

I love the way the colours pop, and I want a dress just like that!

Blog Archive