About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting my Christmas on and a Blissfull ATC from Tee

I had a wonderful time spending my birthday money . My family know me so well they all told me to go to the craft store. I actually went to Archivers and brought all this..



lots of crafting goodies but also they had a kit to deck out a painters tray, theirs was about family but I changed mine for Christmas.

It had all the papers , stickers and charms I needed. I just added some stickers in the Christmas theme. Printed out some fairy's, of course it wouldn't be one of my projects without a fairy or two. HA HA!


  I was halfway through when I  realised the tray is exactly the same size as ATC.  So I'm thinking! What a great way to display all the ATC's I have. So I know what I'm asking Santa for. 






And there was plenty of paper left over so I have an idea for an other project .. come back tomorrow and I will show you. Oh yes ! I have an ATC from Tee to share.




 Our theme this month is Open to what you want to send, so Tee sent this ATC and A cute tag. Thank you Tee I love it.  

If you like to join me and lots of other talented Artists. Email me on Blissfullatcswap@gmail.com or pop by the blog to see all the ATC's http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com




2 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Wendy your painters tray is brilliantly designed with wonderful christmas magic! Wish I could design one...
Karla

BLISS angels said...

Oh you could Karla I'v seen your ATC's if you can make ATC's you could do this. the tray is ATC sized, easy... Hugs Wendy

Blog Archive