About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Faerie Acorn and an ATC from Patti

Good morning ... well it's the second day of the Thanksgiving holidays. I taking the boys to see the Harry Potter movie later but it the meantime I get to play. I'm working on some Christmas ideas and I was inspired to make this display after making  my last piece of digital art.The idea for a fall scene under glass cloche... 




I brought this with birthday money I have wanted one of ages and I found two at the antique market.. I made the faerie to be seen from both sides, the bird nest was a little present from nature.  I have watched the birds go in and out of the nest all spring and they kindly left it for me to use.  The twigs are from my garden....and the tag was a present from Anna at Frosted Petunias.



I'm thinking about a Christmas scene next with snow faerie and snowman.


Also I had an ATC from Patti for the blissfull ATC swap. The theme was open and Patti sent this. How did she know? I love, love peacock feathers I have everywhere even though they are supposed to be bad luck. I love the colours.
and Patti Thank you for the goodies.


3 comments:

Feathers and Flight said...

Good Morning Wendy!
Just Stopped by to wish you a Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!
Hugs
Jill

Electra said...

"Goodies" is the perfect word. For both yours and Patti's!

Incipient Wings said...

Wow! I love the fairy!
one of the very best creatures to inspire me! she is glorious as is her lovely home!
Would absolutely LOVE to see a snow fairy!!!!!yes please:)
great work.

Blog Archive