About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Enchanting the owl and a fall ATC from Misty

A whimsical piece of digital art. Titled "Enchanting the owl".

I love the fall season, the colors and the beautiful of all the fallen leaves in my garden and talking of leaves and fall.  I had an ATC from Misty today. She loves Fall as much as I do and her ATC is all about the colors of fall.     


Thank you Misty , It is beautiful its reminds me so much of the fallen leaves outside and thank you for the extra leaves they are so much fun.


 I have all my Christmas cards made ready to write and mail out next week. Whoop doo!

And the 12 days of Christmas ATC swap is nearly ready to get mailed out. I am waiting on two sets of ATC's.   

I took photos of all of them and plan to make a gallery soon so you can all see the talented artists who have taken part...


2 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

Wow!
Enchanting the owl is beautiful...I love how the owl has that ribbon on him, makes him look like a loveable pet!

the other ATC you recieved is lovely..I love Fall too and those colors are just yummy.
have a great day!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Wendy you are so talented... I love all your creations!

Wishing you and yours a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving...

(())

Blog Archive