- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Blissfullatcswap, ATC from Jane, the 12 days of christmas ATC swap update
Good morning, I am in a wonderful mood, the sun is shining although very cold and it's my birthday next week although that normally doesn't put me in a good mood but this year I have started counting backwards so I'm 21 this year (nod, nod, wink , wink.) I said that to my youngest son this morning and he said I quote " wow 21 that's young mum, so why are you upset with your birthday, now if you were say 50 something then I would understand"
Owen the teenage son just laughed out loud and said "well done dude she is nearly 50"
So why am I still in a great mood apart from the comments from my two sons, because I have ATC's to show and some photos of the swaps coming in for my 12 days of Christmas ATC swap.
The ATC is from Jane as part of the blissfull ATC swap. Our theme for November is " open" or "things you like" so we all get to sent what we like. Jane's stamped hers and added a wonderful quote
"If it weren't for the last minute nothing would get done" yes that sums up my life. Thank you Jane I have added it to my notice board so I can see it everyday.
Now to the photos of the 12 days of Christmas swap. My table is full as I wait for the last few ATC to come in. I have everything ready to mail out. I want to show you what I made but I still want it to be a surprise so if you are in our swap and you don't want to see , turn away now.. okay have they gone? ... okay
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)
- As promised!
- Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree
- The countdown as started
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Faerie Acorn and an ATC from Patti
- "Enchanting the owl and a fall ATC from Misty
- THE ARTFUL BAG CHALLENGE
- Getting my Christmas on Day 2
- Getting my Christmas on and a Blissfull ATC from T...
- Turn the music up loud and dance because today is...
- Take a word " MOON"
- THE COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS MATCH BOX SWAP
- Blissfullatcswap, ATC from Jane, the 12 days of ch...
- A gingersnap creations challenge # 78
- Take a word challenge " Angel"
- I'm taking a rest from the painting today. Mr. hus...
- It is good news day
- ▼ November (18)