About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

As promised!

For the first time in six months I had a breakthrough and sat down at the computer to write.. I know! What the heck I'm I talking about I write on my blog nearly every day but today , okay let me start by saying I  went to bed last night with a idea for the plot for my next book.  I woke up this morning with the words dancing around my head. 
So  soon as I had dropped the boys off at school came back and wrote until lunch time.... the word flowing and the story coming out so freely that I couldn't believe it .. so that 's why my post on the blog is so late.  But as promised a snow faerie.


Also some more snow angels. I found the stars at Walmart  less than five dollars of twenty. Some images of cute babies,gold ribbon for the wings ,lace and burlap. Some  silk flowers and "Bob's your uncle", very cute snow angels for my tree or maybe gifts.


Come back tomorrow because I open the first day of my Advent calendar...I can't wait to see what I got.


Hugs Wendy


3 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Congrats on writing! Super cute fairy, too!
Angela

Incipient Wings said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!
they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
and how awesome that you are writing!
I will be back tomorrow:)

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I love the snow angels!!!! I think we will be making some of those this weekend!
cheers, dana

Blog Archive