About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

WOW I'M POOPED!


don't know about you but I 'm tried, the broom is resting in the corner. Thank you to all the witches who came to my little tea party under the Halloween Moon, thank you for all the lovely comments . It was wonderful to met you all and I hope I hear from you again....A big super sized thank you to Anna the goddess of blog parties for hosting...

I had six correct answers to the giveaway  and I picked this name out of my witches hat this morning.

I wish every one could have won. Thank you again.  



2 comments:

Teresa said...

Woo Hoo! Thank you so much Wendy! I'm so excited to have won your give-away and will find a special place on my Samhain altar for my new treasure!

I'm off to email you my address!

Blessed Be,
Teresa
http://mygoddess-self.blogspot.com

Electra said...

I'm not at all surprised you're pooped. Have some more goodies, that will perk you up! :-))

Blog Archive