About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The witching hour

Willow Witch
Nothing on the tv to watch so I spent last night playing with the computer....

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hee hee, I love this one, it's the best!!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

too cute!!! My husband was surprised and happy to meet yours! Sorry our team didn't put on a better show! Maybe next year!
cheers, dana
ps - he gets home today!!! yay, it has been a long 10 day stretch

Electra said...

Oh, laughing so hard I can't breathe-must-catch-breath-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blog Archive