About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Spooky Monday




By goblins of the cornfield stark,
By witches dancing on the green,
By pumpkins grinning in the dark,
I wish you luck this Halloween







Mr. bones said" BOO"



The inside of the house is starting to look spooky and scary..(although I think the scary part was standing on the ladder to put this up )
The scary pumpkins.

I pulled out all the boxes and just put a few things out .. I'm ready to start on the outside of the house ....but first I will have to wait until the moon is full and the lost souls come back.... in the meantime pop over the Spooky Monday Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland


http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/


If you'd like to make some scary pumpkins for yourself 
there is some images.. just save to your computer, then print and cut....

 Enjoy!



8 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeahhh! I am the first. I can't believe it. I am always running late, but today I made it early.
***Love the Skeletons**** They are wonderfully spooky and whimsical. Everything looks enchanting. I have got to go and get me some more crows.
*Thank you so much for the freebies. I cannot wait to use them.
Love the fairies and all the decor. You rock.

Happy SPOOKY MONDAY****
Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from Wonderland

Creative Wings Boutique said...

Hi Doll,
Love the sparkly skeletons. you gave me a great idea.
xxxxxxx's
tabitha

DogsMom said...

You have a delightfully spooky house.

Feathers and Flight said...

These are all so much Fun Wendy!!! I Especially like Mr Bones!!! Lol
Have a Great Evening!
Hugs
Jill

Designs by Blanche said...

Love all your spooky decor! Those skeletons are particularly dreadful!

Happy Spooky Monday!
-Blanche

Electra said...

Wow, I would love to come visit you! And thanks for the images, Wendy!!

Rebecca said...

Love all your decorations-the paper ones are fab and what you did with the little skeletons-wings-wonderful!

Feathers and Flight said...

Thank You Wendy for your Kind Words of Encouragement! They are So Much Appreciated!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs
Jill

Blog Archive