About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Spooky Monday and begging for swappers

Okay let's get to the begging first , I am on my knees,begging for more swapper for my 12 days of Christmas ATC swap... so please take my button spread the word. I need you.. YES I'm talking to YOU...

 and now to spooky Monday as it is now October (hip ,hip hooray) I can get out my Halloween decorations and no one in the family says everything about it... between you and me if I could I would leave everything out all year along. But I get looks... if you live with teenagers you'll know what I'm talking about.

Over the weekend I found very cool black and white scrap booking paper and so I made new Halloween banner...



Have a super day and check out the spooky Monday at Wendys



6 comments:

Feathers and Flight said...

Love, Love, Love Your Banner Wendy!!
Have a Great Day!
Hugs
Jill

Effy said...

That banner is made of awesome sauce!

LOVE it!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Count me in on your Christmas swap! WHat do I need to do?
Angela
PS Your banner is super cool!

Designs by Blanche said...

Fun Halloween banner! I'll also join the Christmas ATC swap - I'll go back & read for details!

-Blanche

Rebecca said...

I think your banner is wonderful-I so wish I could make things like that- !!!!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Hi Wendy! If there is still a day left, I will join the swap so you can get off of your knees:)
Purrs Karla

Blog Archive