About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Show and Tell





 When my boys were younger every Friday they would take something they loved or something new or just something they want to show.

They would get up in class and tell and show everyone what they had brought...













What a great idea I always thought so today as it is Friday. I'm showing and telling about two things I have created over the last week to send to my dear friend Dee Dee and as she emailed me to tell me that her gift had arrived safe and sound I can now shared with you...







 First an altered mint tin and a charm pin.... I don't know what it is about these tiny tins but I can't stop altering them luckily for Owen I didn't ask him to eat the mints this time....


Dee Dee is such a sweet heart, the prize she won from the Blissfullatcswap challenge, she is giving it to a friend . So when I heard that, I had to sent her something just for her. 

and because no good deed goes without  good coming back. I received a sweet card and new ATC from Linda from Blissfullatcswap group.

 Can you imagine this is 3rd ATC Linda has made..... unbelievable.  So this is my show and tell . Why don't you show and tell what you have created?



3 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Not only are your things so cute, but you are a true sweetheart and very thoughtful!!

Jacqui said...

Love the little tin you have transformed!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so lovely. Gorgeous altering. Kim

Blog Archive