First an altered mint tin and a charm pin.... I don't know what it is about these tiny tins but I can't stop altering them luckily for Owen I didn't ask him to eat the mints this time....
Dee Dee is such a sweet heart, the prize she won from the Blissfullatcswap challenge, she is giving it to a friend . So when I heard that, I had to sent her something just for her.
and because no good deed goes without good coming back. I received a sweet card and new ATC from Linda from Blissfullatcswap group.
Can you imagine this is 3rd ATC Linda has made..... unbelievable. So this is my show and tell . Why don't you show and tell what you have created?
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)
- COME LITTLE CHILDREN
- Help needed
- The 12 days of Christmas ATC swap ... the due date...
- ART CREATION FRIDAY CHALLEGE #93
- What does DARK mean to you?
- A late Spooky Monday post
- WOW I'M POOPED!
- A tea party under the Halloween Moon
- oh GOODIE ! it arrived.....
- More ideas for the 12 days of Christmas swap.
- Not exactly going to plan
- Almost spooky post
- A mixed post
- More scaryness and tag book
- Spooky Monday
- Horrible week but lovely weekend
- All the space are now filled
- Guildlines to the 12 days of Christmas ATC swap
- Spooky Monday and begging for swappers
- The witching hour
- Check out this fun 31 days of Halloween Carnival
- Show and Tell
- ▼ October (22)