About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

oh GOODIE ! it arrived.....



What arrived I hear you saying ... my heart pillow from my secret partner from the charming heart swap hosted by Sarah at http://gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com/... I been waiting for it to arrive and today it did and boy was I in for a surprise and it was well worth the wait because ... well wait let me show you instead of talking about it ...


My partner was Mercedes from http://mercedesscott.blogspot.com/  and well she spoilt me, not only did she send a beautiful handmade lavender filled heart hanger but she placed it a a sweet box and not only that but a sweet card.


And with my heart came the other part of the swap 15 charms from 15 different artist. Each one beautiful made and ready for me to put on a bracelet or I 'm thinking a  charm necklace.


I love how Sarah added little paper bird tag to each charm so I could tell who sent what.



A big thank you goes to Sarah for hosting such a sweet idea. I love the idea that each time I wake I will see my gift from Mercedes and that each time I wear my charms I will think of  Sarah,Jodi,Robin,Jan,Sandi. Mercedes,Lisa.Debbie.Zandra, Sharon,Jody , Tracy and Molly.



5 comments:

Jacqui said...

All I can say is WOW! How lovely each little item is, and chosen with love and kindness.

Electra said...

Wow, what treasures! You get into the best swaps Wendy!

Home and Heart said...

I need to go check my mail!!!!........................

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Good Morning Wendy!
I picked up my Charming Heart package from Sarah on Monday and I've just finished opening it (yes...at 3 something in the morning!!!) and I wanted to THANK YOU for being such a sweet partner...I LOVE your charm! The nested heart is too cute and I'm so happy to have a piece of your art :)
I hope to post about today (if I get some good sun light to photograph the goodies)
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
:)

mercedes said...

I arrived home last nite (after a 3-week absence) and found Sarah's box waiting for me... I tore it open and OH MY! I so love the heart you made just for ME! THANK YOU!!! Your charm is so sweet! I will cherish these special gifts! You are an amazingly talented lady... :) mercedes (p.s. I'm happy you liked my heart as well) (p.p.s. Visit my log later today, as I will be posting about your beautiful heart!)

Blog Archive