About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Not exactly going to plan

My plans today were go to DSW and spend the gift cards I received from my very sweet and loving husband.... but as I walked and walked around the store , (in high heel I should mention) I was getting fed up with not finding what I wanted.... confession number one of this post... I love pointed toed heels... I can't help myself.... and I wanted some red pointed toed heels but could I find red pointed toed heels ???? NO so I went next door to the scrapbooking store.

That not only had all the Christmas paper I needed for the 12 days of Christmas swap ( confession number two I still haven't make my ATC for the swap) but IT was on sale.....woo hoo!!! Confession three I really didn't need the other scrapbooking supplies I brought and if Mr. Husband happens to read this ... I, Wendy did not write this post..... it was my evil twin who has a paper addiction.












2 comments:

Electra said...

Too funny, Wendy! I love the first LO!

littlethings1 said...

You can never go wrong buying paper , even if it is an evil twin !!
Eunice

Blog Archive