About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More scaryness and tag book

Now if this post goes a bit crazy today it because I'm not alone .... it is early release day and the teenagers are in the house and although  they are playing on the play station, the noise is deafening... if it not "YES" shouted at the top of his voice by number one son,  it's  "ah got you dude" shouted by  number two son...
I want some peace but it looks as if I am out of luck so instead I'm going  blog and hope that I can block out the
" wow bros and you're toast" shouts. 



 So this morning I did make it to Micheals for a quick trip to find supplies for the 12 days of Christmas swap and a rushed trip to the dollar store to look for crows and skulls ... and would you believe it.... NOT a skull or crow to be found....So I came back and made do by spray paint my old skulls gold and making fancy crowns for them..

 I have crowns on the brain... even since I saw the crown swap taking place , which I was too late to sign up for... I have been adding crown to every thing and every one... so watch out you may be next.








 Also the tag book from the Dorothy tag book swap arrived ... The tag are wonderful and I plan to go visit all  the blogs on the back of the tags...

Well it worked I did zone out. I'm off for a cup of tea and a chocolate cookie... I need it.

7 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

I love that tag! Anything Wizard of Oz is cool! I also think your new header is terrific!
Angela

Electra said...

I hope the tea and cookie work for you Wendy, but I like you crazy or not crazy. (as if it has anything to do with teenage boys.)lol
Hey, my word verification is "pottion". Do you think it's a message from a witch who can't spell?

BLISS angels said...

Well Electra it is Halloween....Boo
hugs wendy

Feathers and Flight said...

Good Morning Wendy!
I Love your Skull Curio Box!! I Think every Head needs a Crown! Even if it isn't Attached to a Body! Lol!
Love your new Header too!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs
Jill

whymsicalmusings said...

OOO such spooky fun! I love your sense of halloween humor:)

Today the most amazing and wonderful treat was in my mailbox! OH WENDY!!!! Thank you so very very much! I love the card! I am framing it and setting it next to my Witch Ball on the shelf! And the Owl bookmark HOW FUN!!!! I am so excited to stick it in a book! Thank you again you are such a sweet sweet friend!

XXXOOOO and tons of Love

Kristi said...

Hi Wendy! I just wanted to stop by & say that I received your cute tag with Dorothy on it in my book! She's so cute & I simply love the big "Poppy" flower on the back and the little ones on the front! =) Thanks for a cute tag!!

Have a BLESSED weekend!

Wendy said...

Dearest Wendy,
You are so absolutely amazing. I was working on my garage sale this weekend and my Big Hatter comes in with a package for me. I told him I was not expecting anything, so you should have seen my face(and how loud and squealed when I opened it up and saw the halloween fairy skeleton. I fell in love with this little guy the moment I saw it on your post and I love all your creations. I could not wait to take pictures and hang my banner and display little Bonediddly. Thank you so much. You have made my Halloween more magical and my gypsy wagon studio so much cuter.
Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from wonderland

Blog Archive