About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A mixed post

Okay today post is a mixture of things. I'm trying to put them all together, so here goes........  A beautiful ATC from Anna  for the Blissfull ATC swap... which if you didn't know that's http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com my other blog and I'm always on the look out for more swappers so if you are interested drop me a line at the blissfull email address  blissfullatcswap@gmail.com 
 

Anna's ATC came on Friday but with running about I didn't get it posted, so there it is .. with some goodies ... thank you Anna. Our theme this month is "Dark" Anna's ATC says "Everyone is a moon and has a dark side, which he never shows to anyone"... so true!



Anna's having a blog party on  October 23rd, which I have just sign up for, I'm late but there nothing new in that. I'm always late but I looking forward to having my tea party under the full moon.  I hope you'll pop over to see ....





 also I hosting a swap for a few friends and this part is for them. A few pictures to get them inspired ...



 The swap is called the 12 days of Christmas and we are swapping ATC.... so keep a eye out because I will post  all the finished ATC.  I 'v been busy making my ATC for the swap.

I am have five gold rings and something to go with it ...



Sorry that's all I'm showing   I know I'm mean but ... you still love me...have a great weekend, see you back here on Monday for a spooky Monday post.

6 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

What a stunning ATC you got from Anna! Mine is off in the mail to my partner and will post it on my blog today...how fun. My rubber stamp has arrived so I can get busy designing for the 12 Days swap!
Happy weekend!
Karla

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

Anna does such beautiful work... I am brainstorming on my pipers - thanks for some clues!

rgcarr said...

Love the ATC. Thanks for the pics for inspiration. I really need it now but am looking forward to making the Leaping Lords!

Home and Heart said...

LOVE the atc you received!! I am sure yours will be just as pretty!!

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Love Anna's ATC ... LOVE the saying too! At least that way your dark side would always be behind you :))

Electra said...

Lots of exciting stuff! My ATC's are done and in an envelope. I just need to get to a Post Office...

Blog Archive