About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A late Spooky Monday post

I'm not only late for Mondays spooky post but putting the decorations outside. I normally put a few things out but this year nothing. So later I going to start ... I 'm thinking about a spider theme... I have lots and lots of webbing and  I made a body and a egg sack.  I found a spider that moves up and down so that should scare the living daylights out of anyone who comes to the door...  there 's nothing more fun than scaring a six foot two guy with a fake spider... 



I have everything ready but then it started to rain and it has not stopped...yet but I'm hopeful for later ..and later I will post photo so in the meant time I will show you this .


This tin came from my dear friend Becky. A Halloween treat because not only is it beautiful and scary at the same time, but it is a treat because it had chocolates inside....did you see I said had and  not has chocolate, they were eaten last night ... yummy ! thank you Becky.  Go see Becky's blog ....It is wonderful..http://whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com



Also in the mail a ATC from Lotus for the blissfull atc swap . Our theme this month is "Dark" pop over to see them all on my other blog http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com... It  is amazing how they all so different but all Dark. Thanks Lotus.




ATC from Lotus

The ATC I sent.
and lastly a sweet Halloween card from Nancy  at http://herartnest.blogspot.com  BIG thank you Nancy, she has used some of Becky's  COOL artwork.




Have a spooky Tuesday.go see Wendy at and all the spooky monday posts  http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities




4 comments:

Linda said...

This is a great post....I am also fowllowing you and thank you for your comments. Thank you for stopping by. Your work is excellent. I love it all great job.

Charm Bracelet Diva said...

Good luck decorating the yard!

Incipient Wings said...

hi,
I've seen that spider! we had one by the front door...
spider webbing is a good idea because it wont take too much to take it back down in a few days, and it's alright with the rain.
have a great spooky week!

Creative Wings Boutique said...

hi wendy,
i love the tin you received! Very bute idea and chocolates are my fav!.
xxxx's
tabitha

Blog Archive