About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Horrible week but lovely weekend

It has been a terrible week for bad news.... and although I'm normal up beat. This week had me completely down in the dumps...I didn't want to post on the blog , craft or do anything... but  the end of my mood came in the form of a surprise hidden in a mailer from Anna.... Anna ,I and some other friends have been taking part in a project called the Traveling postcard.... It started with our host Dana and the postcard as been traveling around the country with each artist adding some artwork to it. A week ago the postcard  arrived at my house and the envelope  sat in my craft room while I worked on the project.... the envelope overlooked  until yesterday when I picked in up to see what size mailer I needed to buy to send the postcard on to Debbie.... and as I lifted the mailer it felt heavy for a empty envelope and so I looked inside.......... and found this.



A very charming ATC, and spooky tag and a card saying thank for hosting Blissfull , for taking part in Anna's blog party... Anna your gift may have been overlooked for a week but it couldn't have been found at a more opportune time. Thank you dear friend for making my horrible week disappear...


SPOILER ALERT!

 I'm going to show you what I added to the traveling post card...the theme is " make art , make friends " and that is certainty true in my case, I have made  lots of friends...  wonderful, talented friends.

Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you all back here on Monday for a spooky Monday post.




7 comments:

Electra said...

I'm glad to see your week is turning around, Hope you have a restful weekend Wendy! Luv u!

debbie said...

DEAR WENDY,
I AM SOOOO VERY SORRY YOU HAD A BAD WEEK. GOD IS SO VERY GOOD TO US BY PROVIDING WHAT WE NEED AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME. I HAVE A LITTLE THANKFUL TOKEN TO SEND YOU WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR ADDRESS FROM THE TRAVELING POST CARD. I AM SO VERY EXCITED TO RECEIVE IT. IT LOOKS AWESOME...IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN IT.
HAPPY FALL
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

mo said...

Hi Wendy...I had a sucky week too. Hail damage on my entire car...in bed 3 days with the flu...and my foot has tendonitis so i have to wear a brace. But besides that! I have been great! *wink*

The blog button looks fabulous on your blog and I am glad you liked it. I hope you are doing better and I am staying put this weekend just healing physically and spiritually.

as always *hugs* to you.

Jacqui said...

Hi Wendy, sorry to hear about your week, a bit like mine I'm afraid. Glad your blues have been lifted by such pretty artwork, and exactly at the right time, have a lovely Sunday

Hugs

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I am sooooooooooo excited to see it!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry you had a crapola week - Anna always puts a smile on my face - her journal page is inspirational! I love the traveling postcard and can't wait to see it completed and the experience package sent pack to each participant. Cheers - it must get better - you made my week with my banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs & cheers, dana

Barbara said...

I'm so glad your week ended on a better note! What a wonderful gift to find in the envelope.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Linda said...

So glad you are feeling better, Wendy! Blog friends are great!!

Blog Archive