A big , big thank you to Debbie for stepping in and taking three french hens. Update because Debbie is coming in late and will need some time to get her ATC's done I have moved the date back to November 20th.
I need one person to sign up for the 12 days of christmas swap. Your day would be 3 french hens. Because you will need time to get your 12 ATC made and sent, I am moving the due date until November 20th... The details are all below.
The twelve days of Christmas ATC swap.
On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love give to me a partridge in a pear tree.
On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love give to me two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love give to me three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
What a great idea for a swap, A ATC swap because you all know that ATC have a special place in my heart. So I'm looking for twelve other swappers to take part...
Sign up before by emailing me by November 1st
IN YOUR EMAIL PLEASE INCLUDE:
Your email address
Your blog address
Your mailing address
Guidelines for this swap.
Each person will create 12 ATC in the theme of the twelve days of Christmas. I will email which number is yours.
The ATC must be 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches (regulation ATC size)
Once the ATC arrive here due date 15th November I will sort them into the 12 days and mail them back to you with a little surprise, (Santa won't let me sent them without some Christmas magic)
Please include $ 5.00.
$7.00 for overseas to cover mailing. Thank you
I had a question in comments and to to explain my thinking
you can make 12 ATC all the same or 12 ATC different but in the same theme. So if you get, say day 3 three french hens you can make each ATC different as long as there is three french hens somewhere on those cards....hope that helps to explain... if you have any more question please feel free to email me or leave a comment hugs Wendy
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)
- COME LITTLE CHILDREN
- Help needed
- The 12 days of Christmas ATC swap ... the due date...
- ART CREATION FRIDAY CHALLEGE #93
- What does DARK mean to you?
- A late Spooky Monday post
- WOW I'M POOPED!
- A tea party under the Halloween Moon
- oh GOODIE ! it arrived.....
- More ideas for the 12 days of Christmas swap.
- Not exactly going to plan
- Almost spooky post
- A mixed post
- More scaryness and tag book
- Spooky Monday
- Horrible week but lovely weekend
- All the space are now filled
- Guildlines to the 12 days of Christmas ATC swap
- Spooky Monday and begging for swappers
- The witching hour
- Check out this fun 31 days of Halloween Carnival
- Show and Tell
- ▼ October (22)