About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Check out this fun 31 days of Halloween Carnival

Zan at Vagabond Creations is having a fun 31 days of Halloween carnival with lots of spooky Halloween posts , giveaways and just fun stuff to know....check it out at http://vagabondcreations.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Hello Wendy!! Wow, I am so humbled!! Thank you so much for reposting, this is quite the surprise, I didn't know you would do this lovely thing!! :)

BLISS angels said...

Your welcome Zan

Her Art Nest said...

Hi Wendy, How are you? I've been doing a lot of knitting recently. I'm lovin' your blog banner. Hugs, Nancy

Blog Archive