About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

ART CREATION FRIDAY CHALLEGE #93








The challenge over at Art creation Friday is to use this picture by Mucha. 








I  love his work I have many of his painting on my walls so this was a no brainer for me . Mucha and faeries of course and it is a welcome change from all the dark scary Halloween stuff I have been doing.  


13 comments:

Kelly said...

gorgeous!

Electra said...

This is lovely, Wendy, and you're right, it's sunshine and singing birds!!

Jackie said...

I love how you've altered her, Wendy. Has she been on the fairy mead, she looks so laid back!!

vintage wil said...

What a beautiful work!!!

http://truutske.blogspot.com/ said...

Love all the embellishments in your fantastic card.

Faye said...

Very beautiful, Wendy. Love how you've altered this. How wonderful to be surrounded by Mucha's works.

I had difficulty loading your blog. I hope that this is a temporary problem because I'd really like to visit you again. Your header took a full minute to load. I know it's my service out here in the country. We can't get faster baud rate here. Blogs with music, videos or large graphics put us with slower high-speed internet service in a tailspin. But the wait for loading was worth it, Wendy. Keep up the good work.

Junibears said...

I agree, such a change from the darker side. beautiful work. Gorgeous with the fairies. xx

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Well ya know I am all about the light :)) but I looove what you create.

(())

Grannie Annie said...

One totally delightful piece of artwork Wendy...awesome job.

Yvonne said...

Very beautiful!

Tatieva art said...

Fantastique, j'adore ces images !
Délicieusement élégantes et raffinées...

Clytie said...

A beautifully whimsical remake! I love it. You're right ... fairies and nature are perfect for her!

pepeetje said...

beautiful work :-)

Blog Archive