About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Almost spooky post



And she looked upon her face in the mirror and screamed.What had  Doctor Frankenstein done to her ? she was now the monsters wife.
Pop over  to see the rest of the spooky Monday posts 

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

she is pretty AND spooky!!!

Feathers and Flight said...

Hi Wendy
I Love Her She is Great!! I sometimes Wake up feeling that way!Lol!
Thank You for Stopping by and your Kind Comments!I am Having to much fun with Digital Collage!
Have a Wonderful Evening!
Hugs
Jill

Feathers and Flight said...

PS I looked at the Jane Austen Cookies. Wow they are almost to pretty to eat!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I love her!

Wendy said...

Wendy,
I love this sooooo much. I have always loved Frankenstein. She is hauntingly beautiful.
Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from Wonderland

Blog Archive