About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

while I am waiting.....

What am I waiting for? ... the mail man. Don't you just hate waiting for mail to arrive and it always takes longer than you think... I have ordered some college papers and I so want to play with them... but they are taking ages to get here... So in the meantime I pulled out the soldering iron and altered a bottle and made some charms.




 I just altered the bottle  because it was there and calling ...."make me beautiful Wendy" Although I don't think I would call it beautiful.. more frighting, or scary... already for Halloween.


The charms are to go into the matchboxes for the 25 day of Christmas swap...



I'm still waiting but the crafting made to time go faster, fingers crossed that the mail comes tomorrow.


5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

oh how spooky and fun! and when it was calling your name was it in a ghostly voice?? Great bottle art!

MosaicMagpie said...

Good job on the soldering, are those rhinestones around that scary fellow. I love the button at the bottom of the post.


Debbie

Bellesanbeaus said...

Love the new bottle...great job hun! Big hugs Beth

Wendy said...

I hate that you are having to wait on the mail man, but I sure love that you created those awesome bottles while you were waiting.
They are so wonderful.
Thank you for sharing,
Wendy from Wonderland

JoAnne said...

VERY cool Wendy! My giveaway button is up now. Email me if you need help linkig it. Thanks for helping spread the word!
xoJoAnne

Blog Archive