About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A very late spooky Monday post







My spooky Monday or was it Tuesday. No it is Wednesday. This spooky post comes to you with help from the host  of spooky Mondays Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland


http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/ because she sent me a surprise parcel today.




For no other reason than to say thank you for taking part in her spooky Mondays... Well Wendy you are the best and now with out further adieu.....    In the parcel was a cute Halloween hanger , a pretty Halloween tag which was wrapped in my favorite thing to get, old lace.   I was so inspired I made a banner to go with the hanger Wendy had sent and then some tags to go on the light fitting..










Well did I make it in time?



5 comments:

JoAnne said...

Hi Wendy,
Isn't our other Wendy the best? Thanks for the visit and support.
xoJoAnne

Penny said...

Wonderfully spooky,
Hugs,
Penny

Home and Heart said...

What a thoughtful friend!! I LOVE those leaves on your chandelier!! Just stunning, and so clever!!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Better late than never right?! Sometimes it is just hard to keep up isn't it!
Take care,
Angela

whymsicalmusings said...

WOW WOW WOW! I love the new header! And I wish life wasn't so busy your Christmas swap sounds so diving. SENDING YOU A HUGE HUG!
Becky

Blog Archive