About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

TREAT BOXES

From ghoulies and ghosties and long leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night....


Did you think I had left you? sorry Mr. Husband was back from  a business trip and then rushing out the door again so I needed to wash , dry and iron  as quickly as possible ... that's love for you because you all know how much I HATE ironing.... but I have been in the studio today and made some very cute treat boxes for the Halloween party... the pumpkins are made from clay, the kind you bake in the oven. It was white so I had to paint them orange and some I left  white with a touch of pale green paint to look like the ghost pumpkins.... I think I like them better than the orange ones....

I can't wait to fill them with corn candy..... I love corn candy...OH yes it's spooky Monday so I'm linking up ...pop over and see all the other spooky posts today at http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/

6 comments:

JoAnne said...

Hi Wendy,
I love your treat boxes! They're really cute.Happy Spooky Monday!
xoJoAnne

Kelly said...

I think your treat boxes are adorable!!! :D

Thanks for visiting my blog~

Have a spooky day!!!

Rebecca said...

Your treat boxes are so neat-whoever gets them will be so happy!

JeanFB said...

Wow, these are fabulous! Such amazing faces - love the spookiness!

Mary Bennett said...

You are sooo creative! I love pumpkins!!!

Popping over from Wendy's

Mary
marynate.blogspot.com

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Those are so cute !!! You are one talented gal.
(())
Francie

Blog Archive