About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

SpOoKy ShAdOw BoX

WhEn WiTcHeS gO RiDiNg
AnD bLaCk CaTs ArE SeEn.
ThE MoOn LaUgHs AnD WhIsPeRs,
TiS NeAr HaLlOwEen






It's Monday again! it's spooky how quickly time flies when you are having fun....I am linking up again with Wendy at SpOoKy MoNdAy.


I have a shadow box I wanted to share with you all... this box has been lerking in my studio for a whole year... It came with nuts in.. and you know I took one look at it and knew I could do something with it ... BUT what.... the question laid unanswered until I saw this image....






 and I knew. A spooky Halloween Shadow box to put in my hallway.
The photo of the three girls just added to the spookyness, the pumpkins are handmade with oven dryed clay.

5 comments:

JoAnne said...

Wendy, that shadowbox is awesome!!!! Another Happy Spooky Monday to you my friend.
xoJoAnne

Charm Bracelet Diva said...

You are so talented! Love it!

terri said...

Thanks for stopping by with Birthday Wishes. I luv your shadow box....hmmm, I am thinking I need to work on one also. That just looks fun.

Lynn Stevens said...

FABULOUS!!!!! really it is!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Wendy~ I love this shadowbox! I have found something for my new weekly post! YA!

Off to go look at the rest. I am now a follower.

~Sherry

Blog Archive