About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 6, 2010

SpOoKy mOnDaY



It is spooky Monday, but it is nearly spooky Tuesday because I have been out with the family and I'm late posting today.  I have two projects  to show you for spooky Monday. A spider web I made today  by soldering wire together in to a wed shape, I added a glass spider too but it was so difficult to get a good photo of it , I hope you can see how beautiful it turned out. I will defiantly  make another  and a door hanger ready for Halloween, but it also look pretty good on one of my blue bottles....


5 comments:

Maria said...

Wendy your two little projects are just awesome I so love that web with the spider, I also love that Halloween widget on your sidebar love the little bats floating down....
Have a great week....


Maria

Electra said...

Ohhhh, it's getting spookier.....

Rebecca said...

Your spider web turned out good-what a good idea!

JoAnne said...

Hey Wendy, belated Happy Spooky Monday to you! Love your new creations.
xoJoAnne

Wendy said...

Hey dear Wendy,
Very creative on the spider Web. That is sooo very cool. I love the glass spider as well.

And the door hanger looks wonderful on the bottle.

Thank you so much for joining me again on Spooky Monday.

Spells and wishes,
Wendy from wonderland

Blog Archive