About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

spooky door hanger

While I have you... more spookiness to share a door hanger that matches the shadow box...
I really love this colour combination this year. Brown, black ,white and orange.




9 comments:

Home and Heart said...

You are SO creative!!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, my goodness... I love your pictures!
Very creative!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia

Rebecca said...

I really like your little door hanger-especially the little paper children in their costumes!

Lynn Stevens said...

How kewl is that!!! Awesome and I so need to get my fall decor out, your very inspiring!

Practical Magic Blog Party said...

Definitely the cutest witches I have ever seen! Happy Spooky Monday (on Thurdsay!)...

debbie said...

HELLO WENDY,
THERE IS NO END TO YOUR CREATIVE TALENT. YOUR DOOR HANGER IS REALLY SWEET...I LOVE IT. MY DAUGHTER ALWAYS LOVED HALLOWEEN.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
LAST YEAR I HAD WON A GIVE AWAY THAT INCLUDED A WITCHES HAT...I PUT ORANGE LIGHTS ON THE TREE...THE WITCHES HAT ON THE TOP AND DIFFERENT HALLOWEEN ORNAMENTS HANGING ON IT...IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS FOR AMY....I DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU PUT UP A HALLOWEEN TREE.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Creative Wings Boutique said...

hi wendy,
soo loving ur door hanger! thanks again for the pretty charm u sent me. it was just soo lovely!
XXXXX'S
TABITHA

Creative Wings Boutique said...

hi wendy,
soo loving ur door hanger! thanks again for the pretty charm u sent me. it was just soo lovely!
XXXXX'S
TABITHA

JeanFB said...

Loooooove it!! I just recently bought a Styrofoam cone thingy to make a hangy thingy and was thinking it should be for Halloween. And presto! your blog inspires me to the nines. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Blog Archive