About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

MInd reading and a cigal box full of Goodies

I think there is someone following me or at least reading my mind.....NO!  I'm not going crazy ! sorry guys all ready there but only the other day I was thinking as I read down the blog feed.
That I would love one of those china doll heads, I think they are called  frozen Charlotte   but I was thinking to myself, if I could find some , okay one I could do so much with it .
Also while in England last year I saw feathered angel wings and while I'm still kicking myself for not buying them... So the reason for my weird statement earlier..... today a box arrived in the mail and inside a swap from Sarah at My so called junky life. http://mysocalledjunkylife.blogspot.com


We are swap partners for "The back to school cigar box swap" and  either Sarah has been following me about for years  or she's my long lost twin sister or she is a mind reader because in the beautiful , no breathtaking cigar box....









 was feathered angels wings but you won't believe this a frozen Charlotte...





I know what are the chances of that..... a million to one  but there they are along with a cigar box decorated up the nines and full of beautiful goodies.... I going to shut up now so you can admire the photos. BUT wait before you start looking .....maybe you should sit down and make a paper fan to fan yourself because Boy, oh boy! I have been spoilt.






Do you need to stop? Breathe, I know how you feel. Light headed, shocked but trust me there's much,much more.

I can't begin to thank Sarah for her wonderful gift. Please pop over to see her.

12 comments:

sjmcdowell said...

Wendy,

What a treasure trove of wonderful gifts you received from your swap buddy!! Blogging Buddies are priceless!!

Enjoy my friend!!

Hugs,

Susan

MosaicMagpie said...

I am jealous!! I have been looking for those frozen charlotte's too. I wonder where they find them. Wendy you really got a lot of nice things.
Debbie

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Heck I don't want to see her
I want to BE her...she must have a great stash of goodies!!!!
I think frozen Charlottes are a tiny whole doll but what you got is just fabulous!!
(())
Francie

Jacqui said...

How very beautiful! You must have soooo enjoyed opening that box, the treasures are endless....

Barbara said...

My goodness you definitely scored big time with your swap partner!! She must have read your mind for sure. Enjoy

Hugs XX
Barbara

Linda said...

Ooh...what a fabulous goodie box...

Lily said...

Really beautiful Wendy. You have lovely gifts & a great a friend :)

Lily

DeeDee said...

wowsers...you have been spoiled...and so glad you got some things you were really really wanting...that always makes it fun... Sarah...you did good girl...

fun swap....indeed

Creative Wings Boutique said...

i am glad to see you got a great box. Enjoy your goodies,
tabitha

Home and Heart said...

If you weren't SO sweet I would be jealous!! YUMMY!!

Sarah said...

Oh Wendy! I am so glad you liked everything I sent. I am so glad you like the angel wings and the frozen Charlotte head. Let me know if you need some more angel wings, because I have a source and I can get you some more! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Yes you are the lucky one! The stamp set from lost and found is actually on my wish list.. I am the only one who sees it though so chances are it wont be coming in any great packages. lol!!

~Sherry

Blog Archive