About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Just playing

I've been playing today with the computer.  I should be clearing out the kitchen cupboards ...but what the heck this much more fun.What have you been doing today?







4 comments:

mermaiden said...

I love the witch hat your girlie's wearing in your header! I'm non-stop making witch hats for the shop right now and love to see other people in the pointy-hat spirit as well!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

I love your new header! I've been working on a revamp/rearrange on my blog, too. I gotta get just right before I "install" though..don't want to mess anything up!
Angela

Sandi said...

I adore your new "look"!

Hugs,
Sandi

Electra said...

These are SO MUCH FUN!!! Play all you want,I love when you do!

Blog Archive