About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Heaven sent

Two things happened today.... one I had a headache  all day and two I've been racking my brain trying to remember where I put this small dish , that I want to put the charms I made into. I looked high and low  and still I could remember for the life of me where it could be ... maybe that's why I had a headache too much thinking for my tiny brain the cope with today..... I had got to the point where I was just about to give up when the front door bell rang... and there standing on the door step with a large parcel was the mail lady ... yes we have a lady mail person.... anyway what was in the large parcel... I hear you ask??? I know your dying to know..... Well a few weeks ago I won some thing...... big deal because I have never won anything but I did. 
 A set of two vintage cranberry art glass and a china dish with a white rose painted on the inside from Mo at Rose petals from Heaven. http://rosepetalsfromheaven.blogspot.com... if you haven't been to this blog go now... wait not right now, but later after I have shown you my prize.  

And guess what? the dish is just what I needed and the cranberry glass fits exactly with my colour  scheme. It 's as if they were meant to come and live with me..... Now that's what I call gifts from heaven. 


Thank you  Mo and guess what ? My headache went.... away. 


3 comments:

Penny said...

Lucky you - such wonderful pieces you won.

Glad your headache is better.

Hugs,
Penny

mo said...

Wendy! What a wonderful story! I just love how heaven weaves our lives together. The dish IS perfect for your beautiful hand made charms... *sigh* Gosh, I just love this story. *hugs* I hope you don't mind but I would like to link up with this post tomorrow and share your story with all my sweet friends.

BLISS angels said...

Mo I tell you as soon as I open that parcel my headache went away... happy thoughts and i would be honored if you link up... thank you again Hugs Wendy

Blog Archive