About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Digital Art Titled Garden Angel

5 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

mmmmmm....pretty...pretty...pretty! I love it sweetie! Have an awesome weekend...Big hugs Beth

Dezinaworld said...

Beautiful work. I love the flourishes they finish this one off nicely
hugs June xxx

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I need to invest in a photo editing program - love what you do!
dana

donna said...

Hello...Talented new friend..love your blog,
In answer to you question regarding the free gift (ImAgEs)..I have had them for so long I cannot remember If I purchased them on a cd or obtained them by searching for free Images.
Hope you are able to turn them Into something beautiful.
Bye for now
DoNnA

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

LOL are you still playing? You are surely creating some beautiful things ! I'm just sittin' and toolin' around the internet today.
(())
Francie

Blog Archive