About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy little bee, more soldered charms, A gift and heart hanger for the charming heart swap



Yes I've been a busy little bee  for the last few days, I pulled out my soldering iron and made more charms. The images  are from moonlight journey and are  so pretty that I could stop myself... I had to make  something with them... and I'm very please with them.








While I had the iron out I made a gift for a fellow blogger. I hope it gets to her in one piece... I'm not telling you who it is, just in case she reading this post but I hope she likes it...












and I also made and mailed my swap for The charming heart swap hosted by Sarah at Gypsy mermaid. http://gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com .       




 I don't know who I made this for but I hope they like it... it was fun to make. I so had to make 15 charms but sorry folks. I didn't take photos before I send them off . I'll show you when they come back...









Well back to work.





10 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Wendy

Can't believe I never checked out this blog! It's awesome :) Would you mind adding my blog to your blog roll please as you have a lot of visitors :D And yes I really do hate waiting for the mail man to arrive. I once had to wait 15 months EVERY DAY for an important letter and in the end when the letter arrived I was away with my husband's work! Glad you liked the barbie photos by the way :)

hugs


Lily

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Wendy,

You have been one busy and productive lady!!
I love the soldered charms they are lovely.
I have always wanted to give soldering a try but always
stumped as to what supplies are needed to start and the best place to buy them all!

Have fun!!

Susan

Sarah said...

Hi Wendy! Your charms are so beautiful! You are so talented! I hope you received my email this morning regarding your package. It will be there in a couple of days - promise!! I double checked and I had the entire address on there this time!!!

xo,
Sarah

Bellesanbeaus said...

Miss Wendy those charms are sooooo cute!!!! I love them all...you my friend are talented little lady! Trying to get my ATC ready to post to you...gosh I hope you like it...no sneak peeks this time! lol Big hugs Beth

Linda said...

Wendy, I love your soldered charms~ do you have an etsy shop?

Home and Heart said...

They turned out lovely!!! I need to mail my charms out too!!

Lily said...

Hi Wendy

I now have a button on my blog. It's called "Believe". Thanks for the tip.

hugs

Lily

BLISS angels said...

Linda no esty shop yet I'm thinking about it...Hugs Wendy

BLISS angels said...

Lilly I added your Button to my blog and linked it so it go back to you... hope it helps
hugs Wendy

mermaiden said...

Busy YOU! Isn't is wonderful to sit back and look upon a big pile of wonderfulness that you made? And to think how many other people you will give a smile to :)

Blog Archive