About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS

The number that came up from the true random number generator is number 6
Susan Margarson

 Well done Susan  I will be in touch to get your mailing address and to everyone who came over  and left comments , thank you it was wonderful to meet you and thank you for all the kind words and thoughts... I wish all of you could win....



1 comment:

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Congratulations to your Winner!!!

Gentle hugs...

Blog Archive