About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

All change....


But don't worry! the cute faeries will be back after Halloween . I did tell you I like , sorry wrong word LOVE Halloween and so my blog is going dark, and halloweeny for a while. If this is you first time visiting , don't worry, my blog is normally cute with faeries, mushroom and magic. Have a great weekend and I 'll see you soon.


12 comments:

Wendy said...

Hello dear Wendy,
Your little faerie witches are absolutely adorable. I love them.
Your sight is still enchanting even in the dark...

Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from Wonderland

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh Wendy! These are simply FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! How creative! I love Halloween to!!!! I really love your new header also.
XXXXOOOO

Lynn Stevens said...

I adore Halloween to and look forward to a little spooky time!

Linda Robinson said...

How fun.. I dress up for Halloween every year as a Witch and give out candy, I play the scary music and put the candy in a big black pot, It is so much fun.. I just love seeing all the costumes.. It's a great time of year. Hope you have a great weekend.. Hugs, Linda

mermaiden said...

Halloween is the best time of year! Bring on all your witchy images, I can't get enough :D

mermaiden said...

Halloween is the best time of year! Bring on all your witchy images, I can't get enough :D

Sarah said...

Love your adorable witches! I think they are just as cute as the faeries!!

JoAnne said...

Wendy, your blog looks great!!!! Go with it!

dogsmom said...

I am new here but came for Halloween fun and magic. The dark side is OK with me, at least for a while.

Electra said...

It's STILL cute, Wendy, just a different cute.

Alaina said...

I love your Halloween creativity. BOO!

Anna @ Frosted Petunias said...

I love love love these! Great use of that shadow box. Oh and I love the raven. I just finished my Oct banner and used a raven too!

Blog Archive