About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

You got Mail

YES I did! ... I received wonderful mail today in the form of letters, actually one letter & one small parcel ,but not the point. The point is. What was in the letter and parcel...... This.


A atc from Meri for the Blissfull ATC swap. 

A very funny ATC from Meri can you see the joke?? knock, knock!
Who there?
Orange.
Orange who?

Can you see the detail? I wish there was such a thing as three D photos because then I could show you the details, layers of buttons and flowers. Thank Meri it is beautiful and it was still a surprise even though I peeped at your post .... hey what can I say, I 'm nosey....  





and also very lucky because not only did Meri send me a wonderful ATC but she sent these goodies too... you spoil me! thank you.. go check out this lovely lady at her blog http://imagimeris.blogspot.com and say hi.


And then when I thought my day couldn't get any better and other letter this time from a other Blissfull ATC swapee Inka.

We are doing a Halloween swap, I know it seem early but it will be here before you know it. So Inka and I are getting in early..


Not only did she send this Halloween ATC but also she send this super cute card and some more goodies... I'm so lucky to have such nice friends... thank you Inka... and check out Inka blog too because she is very talented.... http://alteredartifacts.blogspot.com
And I have finished cleaning the house so the whole week is MINE ... what will I do with my time ??? come back tomorrow and I will show you...

10 comments:

MosaicMagpie said...

What a great mail day! I am still anxiously awaiting mine. What great extra goodies you received.
Debbie

Terry said...

How fun for you! Wonderful ATC's!

Bobbi said...

Hi Wendy, Wowww! What a awesome mail day for you! Such gorgeous work they both did! Very,very nice!
I'm so looking forward to doing more swaps because I only have 1 ATC in my collection so far and that one just so happens to be yours...which I totally treasure! I can't wait to trade, trade, trade! Oh my gosh Wendy I have a bad case of the...I'm soooo hooked on ATC'S! lol
I hope that you have a beautiful rest of your evening filled with more ATC'S!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Electra said...

The whole week, could life BE any better?
Isn't mail wonderful? You got some real trasures!!

T's Daily Treasures said...

The mailman was good to you this day. And what such swap partners. Love all the cards and goodies. Have fun creating. Best wishes, Tammy :)

whymsicalmusings said...

You lucky gal! What wonderful wonderful things you received!

Have a magical day:)
XXXOOO

Lynn Stevens said...

Great mail day! wonderful goodies! Inka is a good friend of mine and such a generous soul, enjoy your treasures!
glad you got in on my giveaway on time!
Lynn

mya said...

Saw the ATC you sent Susan. Can not figure out which is prettier, the front or the back!

Amy P said...

LOL, nice one! Love the ATC and all the other good mail too :)

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Oh Wendy ... mine came this week too but I was just able to post about it today. I had company from California and they kept me hopping :)) I so totally love the spooky ATC's you sent!!! and I am soooo sorry I misunderstood. I thought it was a one for one :/ so I will get a couple more in the mail for you :)
Artful hugs!
Inka

Blog Archive