About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Traveling Postcard




Yesterday I signed up for an interesting and fun project hosted by Dana at Sinderellas studio http://sinderella-studio.blogspot.com/

A giant traveling postcard, a bit like the sisterhood of the traveling pants but this will be a 12 by 12 postcard with a message. Each person will add to the postcard and journal about it then sent the postcard on to the next person and sent the journal pages to Dina.


At the end of the postcards journey. Dina will put all the journal pages and a copy of the postcard together and send to everyone as a reminder..... we have five already but need one more to sign up by August 12th.  I hope you can join us, it is going to be a fun ride....

2 comments:

Melly said...

Hi Sweetness!! It's so lovely to have you visit with me:) Wendy your blog is gorgeous with all the beautiful angels on your header. I'm not sure but have you changed your blog since I last visited you?
Golly I am so far behind in everyone's blogs.
Anyway my sweet friend have a wonderful day and thank you again for my precious treasures you sent me.
bigs hugs
Melly:)

The Littlest Thistle said...

Hmm, that sounds like fun, did you find a 6th person yet? I know I'm a couple of days late, but haven't been in to read blogs since Tuesday!

Blog Archive