About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Without a computer for a day ...



What did I do before I started blogging???? because yesterday I had NO computer NO Internet NO email!!! I had the clean the house instead and then.... okay.... it wasn't too bad because I went and made more Halloween themed ATC's.

Today it is all fixed but  I have a days worth of posts to do. All I can say about yesterday is that at least.... I had snail mail and it was a wonderful surprise after the horrible day I was having.... 




A Atc  from Donner from Brynwood Needleworks. Her work is beautiful check her blog. http://brynwoodneedleworks.blogspot.com/
Thank you Donna.



Also a Atc from my dear blog friend Electra at
http://wishingiknewhowtoblog.blogspot.com/
  and thank you Electra, I 'm sending you some of my Halloween themed ATC's. Hope you like them.











I finshed the other cigar box and sent off my swap to my partner for the rosette swap.
I can't tell you who it is because it is a surprise . I don't know who got my name, I will have to wait until it arrives... but I can show you a small peek of what I sent, A taste.




No comments:

Blog Archive