About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A tag for tag Tuesday titled" Does this hat make me look FAT?"

I'm in a playful mood this morning.The challenge at tag Tuesday is to use the mannequin shaped tag.
 I found the image of the skeleton at
 ARTEFACTS http://artefacts-antiqueimages.blogspot.com/ and from there the idea popped in my head. I have actually asked my husband that question although it was shoes and not a hat but still an unanswerable question for any man. He answered "No of course not, He is such a liar.
Have a great day.



11 comments:

Linda said...

Funny! It makes a great statement, too, Wendy!

Sarah said...

What a terrific sense of humor you have! This is hysterical! You definitely came up with a different twist on the challenge. Bravo!!

Terry said...

Oh you are just too funny! I love your sense of humor tag! Very cool!!

Robin said...

I agree with Terry....you are too funny! Your tag made me laugh and so did you comment regarding your husband. I can sooo relate to that!

Edie Schmidt said...

LOL this is cool! It makes me think of that funny saying "If I die in WalMart drag my body to Neiman Marcus"

The Littlest Thistle said...

Hee hee, what fun!

Helen said...

So clever, love it.

Lynn Stevens said...

hahahah Very creative!!!

2amscrapper said...

so clever and such fun!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:D Thanks for the smile on my face.

JeanFB said...

Love this tag!! Spooky and funny at the same time! And thanks for sharing the link to Artefacts - had fun over there! :)

Blog Archive