About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Owen can I have the tins when you have finished eating the mints"... Thanks love Mom

That is the message I left on my teenage sons desk on Friday along with two tins of Altoids he had asked me to get for him...





Today he came in the craft room with the tins and said  "If I never see another Altoids again, it will be too soon."


I have to question why he didn't just throw the mints away....and why did he eat all of them in two days, I would have waited !........ but  NOW  I have empty tins to play with.....
This one is the normal 50g tin titled "Spells and Magic". I was in a Halloween mood when I started this one and the other one is tiny half the size . It is tilted  " Key to my heart " the tiny key came from Francie at the Scented cottage. It was in the box of goodies she send me last week.



I'm off to have a cup of tea.  






6 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, he sacrificed himself for your art!

Jacqui said...

Love your new header and blog design!!

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

LOL that is a cute and very sweet story. LOVE what you did with the tins too.

(())

Bellesanbeaus said...

sooo sweet of him to help you out like that. hmmmm...I have 2 small ones in my purse...giving me idears!!!! Have an awesome week...big hugs Beth

Wendy said...

Hey Wendy,
Those tins are just so cute. I love all of them. I have never made a tin. I will have to try now.
Thanks for sharing
Wendy from wonderland

Blissfull ATC swap said...

Hey great looking header you have here a whole new look! I love the magic with the mint tin you created.
Debbie

Blog Archive