About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More captured faeries

It's that time again. I have more captured faeries to share with you. Remember the rules don't look directly at them. One it makes them feel uncomfortable and Two you risk the chance of being turned into a toad , which would never do..I don't want toads  jumping all over the house. 
The first faerie you see is "Pippin", he is three months old, so just a baby.


And the next faerie is  "Rose bud" but she told me she prefers  Bud to Rose, she said "that Rose is a girly name and she doesn't like it" .......
I went on to point out that "she was a girl faerie and a very pretty one at that"..........things didn't go well after that...... I woke with big white rabbit ears... maybe it's not a best idea to
annoy a fearie.


11 comments:

debbie said...

GOOD AFTERNOON WENDY,
YOU ARE SOOOOO VERY FUNNY.
I THINK I WOULD RATHER WAKE UP WITH BUNNY EARS THAN HOP AROUND AS A TOAD...LOL
HAVE SO VERY MUCH ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW YOU.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

The Littlest Thistle said...

Hee hee, what a fun idea

Terry said...

Your captured fairies are just adorable! Love them!

Jacqui said...

I like Rosebud, oh gosh, hope my ears don't grow

Jacqui

Home and Heart said...

Lovely as always!!

Linda Robinson said...

Those little faries are adorable. and I promise I didn't look into there eyes....

Electra said...

RIBBETT.
damn

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

Wendy so excited that you visited my blog and are going to participate in our traveling postcard with a message! Can't wait to get this project off the ground! Love your fairies!
dana

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Those fairies can be mischevious! Hope the ears are only temporary.

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

This is so cute! I'm just taking some time today to visit a few sorority sisters that I haven't met. Your blog is beautiful...I'm going to have to look around a bit!

Lynn Stevens said...

Great post, and such sweet faries, I peeked at them through the corner of my eye, wink...

Blog Archive