About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

I need to call pest control.........





BOO




I'm linking  up with Wendy again and her  spooky Monday ... it is spooky how it can be Monday again so soon. I am swamped at the minute, to much to do and not enough hours in the days .... but I taking a few seconds to put out more photos from last year Halloween...   Mwa haha

This mummy was made with rolled up newspapers ,white plastic bags and  a old white sheet and cheesecloth... well that's my story and I'm sticking to it but the mailman when missing two day before Halloween and NO ONE has seen him since.......... the black hangings from the house and tree are  cut up black bags.
I also wanted to share my Halloween book titled Witches and Wizards....


I used family photos, the witch on the front is my Nana and the boy on the back my uncle..... old photos are so much fun to use in your art work, just remember to always make a copy of them first....






8 comments:

Bobbi said...

Happy Spooky Monday to you Wendy! I just loved your post! I also love your Witches and Wizards Halloween Book! Very clever!
I to have a Spooky Monday post if you dare...
Hugs...
Bobbi

Kiki said...

Beautiful post! So lovely festive and fun!
Happy Spooky Monday!
Kiki~

Mary Bennett said...

I love the way you decorate! What good ideas!!!
MaryB
marynate.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Wendy your Halloween decorations are fabulous especially the mummy and the ghost I so love those both....
I bet Halloween at your house is just one frightful party, but one we'd all love to go too...
Thanks for sharing your beautiful decorations with us all...

Home and Heart said...

Hi Wendy, I love your new blog look, what a busy gal you are!

Rebecca said...

Cute story about the mailman and I love your witches books-more fun that you used family pics!

Linda said...

I'll bet the kids had so much trick-or-treating at your fun house!

Wendy said...

Hey girl.

You cant be named Wendy without a family album titled Witches and Wizards.

HEHEHE

I love the mummy. How funny. I tried that too once, but the mummy kept running away down the street.

Thanks for joining in the fun. I love your stuff. I am thinking that they will be filming Arachniphobia TWO at your house though.

I know a good exterminator.

Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from wonderland

Blog Archive