About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

I don't know if you know this about me?.... BUT I love

HALLOWEEN.... strange I know looking at my blog you wouldn't think that I go all out at Halloween but I do... I think it because we don't have Halloween as you do in the States..... kids don't go trick or treating or they didn't when I was a kid so when I got here I became a kid again..... I decorate the outside of my house and inside, I have a Halloween party and cook strange and scary food... Last year we had jello brain on the table, I added strawberries  just to make it even more gross... but it tasted so good... Anyway the reason for my confession is that I found a cool blog today called Wendy's Adventures in wonderland http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/ and I am going to link up....with Wendys spooky Mondays



......is that spooky two Wendys in one day.......... Beware that soon the  cute faeries will change and become more scary.......





Just some of the photos from last year more to come next spooky Monday.

10 comments:

Charm Bracelet Diva said...

Love the spookiness! Halloween is HUGE in our house! The three kids love it, but I think my husband loves it best! :) I can't seem to find Wendy's blog's address ~ is it a Blogger blog?

Keep haunting!

Anna @ Frosted Petunias said...

Hi Wendy! Visiting from Spooky Mondays! I'm so glad you could join Wendy (wow 2 Wendy's in 1 day!)I love all your spooky goodies. I did a bunch of bats last year too. I can't wait to see what you have each week. I also love my fairies and pastels but deep down I'm an Autumn loving Halloween mama too!

MosaicMagpie said...

Wendy,
The picture of you in the wicker chair has me worried about you. You are looking a little green and you are getting so thin! Please, my friend go outside and get some fresh air. You are spending way too much time with the Faeries, I am so afraid they are sucking the life out of you. We may need to do an intervention, ATC Swappers.
Debbie

BLISS angels said...

I really do need to stop drinking tea while reading comments LOL ... that's the second time I have spurted the computer with tea.....hugs to all Wendy

Wendy said...

Yeaaaahhhh!. Another Wendy.
I just love your blog, and I am so excited to read more.
I am so happy that you decided to join in our Spooky Mondays.
We are going to have so much fun.
You are wonderful and we shall keep in touch.
I am off to look at some more of your enchanted goodies.
Happy Spooky Mondays
Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from Wonderland

Bobbi said...

Hi Wendy, great post today! You're not the only one that needs to stop drinking tea while reading your post! I was reading your comments and when I read Debbie's I totally crack up and my ice tea came out my nose! lol I always had thought that Beth was the only one that could make me laugh that hard! lol She use to catch me off guard with Dr. Pepper. lol Will there be a intervention??? lol OMGoshhhhhhh I'm still laughing! But really Wendy, you did look some on the green side sitting in that chair Sweetie. lol Love, love, loveeeeeee your post today! I also love Halloween! Happy Spooky Monday to you!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

How can you not love halloween!
dana

Bellesanbeaus said...

how funny!!! even though Miss Bobbi warned me and I did not have my cola sitting next to me...good thing!!! Miss Debbie you are a riot sugar!!!! Love this Halloween stuff...makes me want to go get mine and force the issue!!! lol Have an awesome day! Big hugs Beth

Rebecca said...

I love Halloween-I love to see what everyone else is doing -thanks for sharing!

Incipient Wings said...

i love the way your house looks!
looking forward to more spookies from you!

Blog Archive