About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

pretty rosette

I can finally show you what I send to my swap partner for the Rosette swap hosted by Gypsy brocade.    Jill  made the whole swap even more fun because she only told us who we should send to..... WE didn't know who would send to us..... BIG surprises.....



I will  show you what I received on September 1st when we are having a blog party.... all I can say, is that I was spoilt... My partner was very generous  and I thank her from the bottom of my heart...



This is what I send to Kecia at lemoncholys.
A large layered rosette and a perfumed pillow.  


I really enjoyed putting this swap together, it was so much fun and I can't wait to share what arrived in the post.
Have a great day.

 

2 comments:

Home and Heart said...

So cute! Your partner will love it!

Bobbi said...

Very pretty!

Blog Archive