About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 2, 2010

I am a bad, bad person!





I am a bad , bad person, a bad , bad sister ! Are you wondering what makes me say such a thing ? well you all know that I make and swap ATC's. Along with a fellow blogger , ATC addict Debbie from Mosaic Magpie we started a blog to fuel our addiction. http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com/  
But a week ago I did a most terrible thing.... I sent some ATC's to my beautiful and very talented  younger sister in England...(she has the talent in the family I just play)... And today when going through the blog roll, I see a post from Julie saying that she has made some ATC's and is hooked. Now what kind of sister am I to tempt my sister in such a way... she is sending her ATC to me... but I thought I should share her talent with the rest of my blogging friends... go say hi. http://pippinsnest.blogspot.com/   Let's see if we can really get addicted to ATC's..... sorry cured of this terrible affliction.




5 comments:

Angela said...

I think I may be addicted, too! Does this call for an Intervention?
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

The Littlest Thistle said...

what is it they say about lead us not into temptation? lol

MosaicMagpie said...

I don't think I want to be cured!
Debbie

Edie Schmidt said...

Dropped by your sisters site and loved her work! She has a wonderful talent1 I also sent you your copy of the give away on my site! If there is any issues with the email just let me know. In the mean while keep those wonderful creative post coming.

Electra said...

Bad, bad Wendy! lol

Blog Archive