About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gothic Arch Challenge.......OWLS

The theme for this Sunday's Gothic Arch Challenge is OWLS. I made an tag using my new stamps. It is a barn owl. In England we had a barn owl that would keep us awake with it's call.  Sometimes if I was very lucky I would see this pure white ghostlike apparition flying through the trees often with a poor field mouse in it's talons. 

9 comments:

Angela said...

How cool Wendy!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

Ginger said...

Love your owl arch very clever!
Looks sweet!

peggy gatto said...

I love seeing the details!!!
Very pretty!!

Faye said...

Wendy, what a fab stamp. I love the stamping in white against dark. Really gorgeous tag.

Electra said...

I REALLY like this, Wendy. Like your story too.

Femmy said...

beautiful arch!! great owl!!!

Kris Dickinson said...

Such a gorgeous arch! BRAVO!

lena said...

beautiful and very spooky!

Basement gal said...

Wow stunning and I love love love your boots too, I must have a go at that.

Blog Archive