About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Every girl needs a crown!






I'm up to my eye balls in glue and I couldn't be happier. I love it when I have lots of project on the go. I do get bored easily so I tend to have three or so things waiting, so I can go from piece to piece.


So today I have been putting the finishing touches to a cigar box for "The back to school cigar box swap". I'm really pleased with how it turned out and it is killing me not being able to show you but I don't want my swap partner to see it until she gets it in the post. But I could show you a small bit...NO she may see.......Don't look at me with those sad puppy eyes....... okay you twisted my arm....ouch you can stop. I will show a tiny bit.


I can show you the beautiful ATC that came from my very talented sister Julie. Her blog is http://pippinsnest.blogspot.com/


Aren't they wonderful. Thanks Julie, she joked "I was the blogging queen" and in light of that I
couldn't pass up this...........

 What do you think ??? I think I will wear it from now on when I'm blogging..... Can I hear laughing?? Too much! Okay but it looks Fab on the coffee table...


4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

teeheehee, Your crown is well so YOU and I can just picture you wearing it when crafting. I dare you to take a picture and show us all! LOL
your such a tease with your cigar box, I'm sure it awesome, guess we will have to wait a little while to see it!

Home and Heart said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see the rest!!

Linda Robinson said...

If the crown fits.... Oh its good to be Queen. Sorry I couldn't help it. Seeing that crown brings out the best in me.. I can just picture you sitting there with that crown on while blogging. :) I can't wait to see the rest of your cigar box that you created..
I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs, Linda

pippinsnest said...

THANK YOU wendy for the nice comments! and YES I did laugh too! if the blogging crown fits then wear it!!.....The sad thing is I want one too!
Long may you reign!
love from your humble servant princess julie x

Blog Archive