About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Dog is in the dog house!!!!

Why I hear you ask??? because yesterday I spend most of the day finishing  my matchboxes for the 25 days of Christmas swap..... this is a big deal because as some of you will know , or maybe don't know about me ... okay another confession and they say confession is good for the soul .... I tend to change my mind....   A   LOT and I didn't like the first ones I  made .... I don't know, they didn't feel like me... I don't know if I sound completely crazy but I wanted matchboxes say me..... That when you opened the bag you would know they came from me immediately ... and so the ones with the Santas didn't do it for me ... so round two.... anyway back to WHY my cute Dachshund Acorn is in the DOG house because  he found said finished matchboxes in the craft room and destroy TWO.....(don't get drawn in by those cute eyes that say "who me?") The evidence , two dead boxes. 


They DID look look this....

 and I know it was only two, but any crafter knows that when you finish a project you mentaly cross it off your list... so I'm back to the matchboxes and Acorn my cute and loveble dog is...... staying out of the craft room from now on. 







9 comments:

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Wendy those are gorgeous !!! How could that sweet baby resist?????

(())
Francie

Penny said...

I really like these new match boxes. The Fairies are definitly more you.
Hugs,
Penny

Chris said...

Oh OH, naughty dog. They are just like kids. anything for attention. good or bad. Lovely mathcboxes by the way.

Debby said...

Those little boxes are so cute. I love your work.
Now that little doggie needs some loving. He is sorry, I am sure.

Linda said...

Such cute matchboxes...I guess you'll forgive him...

Wendy said...

Acorn,

It's ok puppy, I know you were just trying out your paw at "Altering and Object". HehEhe,

Wendy,
Those are absolutely adorable. I just love your creations so much.

Have a Wonderfully Enchanted day,
Wendy from Wonderland

Lynn Stevens said...

oh these are so you!!! and how can you not be taken in by those sweet eyes? are you sure the cat didn't do it? LOL

Maria said...

Well Wendy I loved both your new and your santa matchboxes, but I have to say a girl always needs a special fairy adorning her christmas tree...
And your right these are so you...
I've made 7 today so I'm happy that I'm slowly getting them done...
I love the handles on these ones they look really cool...
Hope acorn isn't in the doghouse for too long lol...

T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh! Poor Acorn! This summer I went to visit a friend in NC and left a package for her parents on a table on their screened in porch. We went out and the kids later informed us that Maggie Mae, their Bassett, had gotten into the package. There were some sesame wafers from the side of the world, teas and a bag from Sri Lanka, a post card, and other bits from different countries, but her hound dog nose only sniffed out those cookies. The cellophane was all that was left, but everything else was damaged in the process. :/

Oh well! Your matchboxes are precious and so you! Best wishes, Tammy

Blog Archive